Confroms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temprature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) powder-coated aluminum dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 8" (203mm) Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 125 watts maximum
- Environment Temp: -25ºC - 65ºC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 229mm x 356mm x 218mm
- Grille: Perforated aluminium
- Weight: 9kg pair