Sonance VP82 Large Rectangle Speaker
Visual Performance Series
Sonance Visual Performance Series features an award-winning low-profile grille that is paintable to blend into the wall or ceiling. With three shapes and sizes, several performance levels, and a range of specialty application speakers, a consistent look can be achieved for any application in every space.
Sonance Visual Performance Series was developed using cutting-edge design and computer modeling software to deliver best-in-class performance in every category and at every price point.
Sonance Visual Performance Series speaker drivers are constructed from state-of-the-art materials that are extremely rigid and lightweight. This enables the speaker to reproduce music accurately and with precise detail.
Sonance Visual Performance Series features a low-profile grille aesthetic that provides a discrete design that blends cleanly into the wall or ceiling and is never distracting.
Match your wall or ceiling colour
One-piece paintable grilles allow for a single-step painting process, ensuring a high quality result and accurate colour matching that allows them to disappear into the surrounding wall or ceiling.
Best-in-class grille fit
The high-strength magnetic retention system used in Visual Performance Series delivers a tight fit between the wall or ceiling, eliminating gaps and minimizing shadow lines.
- 3-way speaker system for audiophile quality sound.
- Coaxial midrange and tweeter provide superior clarity and detail.
- 8" woofer delivers exceptional bass response and authority, typical of large cabinet speakers.
- Tweeter level switch on VP88 allows high frequencies to be adjusted to suite the install environment.
- Independently pivoting midrange/tweeter.
- Three performance levels to accommodate any ear or budget.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) cloth dome, Ferrofluid-cooled, pivoting, in acoustic back chamber
- Midrange: 4" (102mm) textured polypropylene cone with a rubber surround, pivoting
- Woofer: 8" (203mm) textured polypropylene cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 125 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Weight: 9kg per pair
- Dimensions (W x H): 254mm x 406mm
- Cut-out dimensions (W x H): 216mm x 368mm
- Speaker Depth: 98mm
- Grille Material: Perforated Steel