The Flexson Adjustable Floor Stands for Sonos One, One SL and Play:1 can hold either speaker at a range of heights, allowing them to adapt to a range of potential Sonos set-ups. Whether you need to hold your speakers lower or higher than a standard floor stand would, the Flexson Adjustable Floor Stands are ready to serve, in style.
They come in a twin pack: ideal for setting your speakers up as a stereo pair or as the left/right rear speakers in a surround-sound set-up with a Sonos Playbar, Beam, Playbase or Sub.
The Flexson Adjustable Floor stands are high-quality designs, precision made in the UK. They are easy to set-up and adjust, and include neat cable management. Just like the speakers themselves, they are available in black and white finishes.
- Suitable for use with Sonos One, One SL and Play:1
- Simple assembly and fitting
- Height adjustable, ideal for surround sound set-ups
- Clever cable management to keep things tidy
- Stable on any flooring: includes adjustable carpet spikes and rubber feet for wood/tiled floors
- Extruded aluminium and high-grade steel construction
- Available in black or white to match the speaker
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Weight (Kg): 12.6
Depth (mm): 80
Width (mm): 217
Height (mm): 741