Unprecedented control with portability
A SMALL MIXER WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Take control of your music with the T8S ToneMatch mixer, a compact eight channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T8S offers studio quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end to end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T8S using its tactile controls, easy to read LED display and scene recall. The T8S: a true performer's companion.
Powerful audio processing
Elevate your performances with updated, studio quality effects and advanced digital audio processing. Never run out of options with channel independent EQ, dynamics and effects. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural sounding vocals and instruments, while zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on the fly. When used with Bose L1 and F1 systems, the T8S mixer allows full end to end optimisation of your sound.
Seamless live control
The T8S integrates with your performance using illuminated, tactile controls and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly lit stages. Jump into settings with the fast learning, intuitive control interface. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built in chromatic tuner and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready to play. The T8S is the ultimate on stage companion for performing artists.
High density connectivity
For its size, the stereo T8S mixer gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. Eight main channels feature high quality audio preamps with XLR combo jacks for microphones or instruments and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T8S offers four Aux sends, two Aux inputs, USB A and B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a dedicated headphone jack and balanced ¼" TRS and XLR analogue outputs.
Convenient gig ready features
Rugged and ready to go, the T8S includes a protective magnetic cover and a ToneMatch cable for connecting directly to a Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S, providing a convenient one-wire connection for digital audio and power. A bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T8S within reach.
POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
- Updated, studio quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end to end tonal optimisation when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
HIGH DENSITY CONNECTIVITY
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Eight high quality audio preamps with XLR combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two Aux inputs for additional sources, four Aux sends
- Balanced ¼" TRS and XLR stereo outputs
- USB A and B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone output
SEAMLESS LIVE CONTROL
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on stage use
- Fast learning user interface
- Built in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly lit stages
CONVENIENT GIG READY FEATURES
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your T8S within reach
- Includes a universal power supply
- Mixer:8.3 cm H x 31.1 cm W x 21.4 cm D (1.9 kg)
- 8 combo XLR-¼"
- 2 Aux
- USB port
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS
- 2 XLR
- 4 Aux sends
- USB port