- The benchmark for performance and installation flexibility for invisible speakers.
- Fully concealed within walls or ceilings for a totally invisible result.
- Speaker surface can be finished with up to 1/8" (3mm) of lightweight flexible material including finishing compound and paint, venetian plaster, wallpaper or wood veneer.
- Available in four models to accommodate any install or budget.
- Optional enclosure to reduce sound transfer to adjacent rooms.
Tweeter- 4 sq. in (27 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 1" (25mm) voice coil
Woofer - 50 sq. in (320 sq. cm) planar diaphragm, driven by a 1" (25mm) voice coil
Frequency Response - 50Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
Impedance - 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
Power Handling - 80 watts RMS
Sensitivity - 88dB SPL (1 watt/1 meter)
Dispersion - 170º hemispherical up to 10kHz
Finish - Paper surface ready for up to 1/8" (3mm) flexible material* and paint *Pliable, elastic material such as joint compound, plaster or wallpaper.
Overload Protection - Two independent self-resetting gel switches (low and high)
Environment Temperature - 0º - 125º F (-17.7º - 51.7º C)
Speaker Depth - 2" (51mm) 3 11/16" (94mm) With optional Enclosure
Weight - 5.5kg pair
Dimensions - 409.5mm x 307mm