Mariner 54 SST- IP66 Rated
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
• 5.25" Textured polypropylene cone, Dual voice coil Woofer
• Two 1" Cloth dome, Ferrofluid cooled Tweeter
• Power handling: 5 watts minimum; 60 watts maximum
• 65Hz - 20kHz Frequency response (±3 dB), 87 dB SPL Sensitivity
• Includes Perforated aluminium grille & FastMount® bracket pivot up to 180°
• Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, IP-66 waterproof rating