Skip to content
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- Available in Black or White, two performance levels and one single stereo (SST).
Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
- Tweeter: 1” (25mm) powder-coated aluminium dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 6.5″ (165mm) Kevlar / Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround
- Frequency Range +/- 3dB: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 100 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 metre)
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
- Environment Temp: -25 to 65 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 191mm x 308mm x 174mm
- Grille: Perforated aluminium
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.