Sonance VP62R Single Stereo/Surround Medium Thinline Speaker
Visual Performance Series
Sonance Visual Performance Series features an award-winning low-profile grille that is paintable to blend into the wall or ceiling. With three shapes and sizes, several performance levels, and a range of specialty application speakers, a consistent look can be achieved for any application in every space.
Sonance Visual Performance Series was developed using cutting-edge design and computer modeling software to deliver best-in-class performance in every category and at every price point.
Sonance Visual Performance Series speaker drivers are constructed from state-of-the-art materials that are extremely rigid and lightweight. This enables the speaker to reproduce music accurately and with precise detail.
Sonance Visual Performance Series features a low-profile grille aesthetic that provides a discrete design that blends cleanly into the wall or ceiling and is never distracting.
Match your wall or ceiling colour
One-piece paintable grilles allow for a single-step painting process, ensuring a high quality result and accurate colour matching that allows them to disappear into the surrounding wall or ceiling.
Best-in-class grille fit
The high-strength magnetic retention system used in Visual Performance Series delivers a tight fit between the wall or ceiling, eliminating gaps and minimizing shadow lines.
- Tweeter: Two 1" (25mm) cloth domes, Ferrofluid-cooled, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm) textured polypropylene cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 125 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Speaker Depth: 80mm
- Dimensions: 248mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 210mm
- Grille Material: Perforated steel
- Weight: 2.3kg each