Sonance VP66 SST/SUR
Visual Performance Series
Sonance Visual Performance Series features an award-winning low-profile grille that is paintable to blend into the wall or ceiling. With three shapes and sizes, several performance levels, and a range of specialty application speakers, a consistent look can be achieved for any application in every space.
Sonance Visual Performance Series was developed using cutting-edge design and computer modeling software to deliver best-in-class performance in every category and at every price point.
Sonance Visual Performance Series speaker drivers are constructed from state-of-the-art materials that are extremely rigid and lightweight. This enables the speaker to reproduce music accurately and with precise detail.
Sonance Visual Performance Series features a low-profile grille aesthetic that provides a discrete design that blends cleanly into the wall or ceiling and is never distracting.
Match your wall or ceiling colour
One-piece paintable grilles allow for a single-step painting process, ensuring a high quality result and accurate colour matching that allows them to disappear into the surrounding wall or ceiling.
Best-in-class grille fit
The high-strength magnetic retention system used in Visual Performance Series delivers a tight fit between the wall or ceiling, eliminating gaps and minimizing shadow lines.
- Tweeter: Two 1" (25mm) powder-coated aluminum domes, Ferrofluid-cooled, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm) Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a rubber surround, dual voice coil
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 140 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Dimensions: 213mm x 311mm
- Cut-out dimensions: 176mm x 273mm
- Depth: 89mm
- Weight: 2.3kg