Network Streaming Speaker
The Bluesound Professional BSP1000 is a network active loudspeaker with integrated streaming capability designed specifically for use in either indoor or outdoor commercial installations. This unit is powered by Power over Ethernet(PoE) allowing a one-wire connection to the speaker for both power and audio. The player in the BSP1000 is based on the established BluOS platform and is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as SoundMachine, Custom Channels, QSIC, SiriusXM Music for Business, Tunify and radio stations. As well as stand-alone use, it is possible to use a pair of BSP1000 speakers in stereo configuration and multiple BSP1000’s in a room in either mono or stereo configurations. Use of the BSP1000 in a larger BluOS system is also possible, allowing for grouping into user-definable groups of whatever size is required with other BSP1000 units and/or any other connected Bluesound Professional players, amplified players or network speakers on the network in an installation.
The loudspeaker features a 6.5” LF driver and a 1” HF driver powered by a high efficiency amplifier including a low power standby mode. The LF driver is port loaded with a provided port plug for outdoor use. The frequency response of the speaker is 45Hz-23kHz and the THD+N of the system is 0.095% at full rated power. Access to content and power is via wired ethernet for glitch-free streaming. High efficiency electronics and drive units provide a maximum SPL of 100dB(using PoE).
Control of the speaker can be accomplished by any Windows/Mac computer as well as any iOS/Android phone or tablets and the Bluesound Professional CP100 wall mount controller. Third party control is also possible with any of the leading systems. Security provisions prevent any unauthorized control of the system.
An integral bracket allows for wall mounting with 90 degrees of swivel and 170 degrees of rotation possible. IP65* rating allows for either indoor or outdoor use.
*With Port Plug Installed
- Full-range network streaming speaker system
- 6.5” LF driver and 1” HF driver
- Bass reflex loading with provided port plug for outdoor use
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+, PoE++) powering to allow single wired connection for both power and signal
- Indoor or outdoor use (IP65* rating)
- 45Hz-23kHz frequency range
- 0.095% THD+N at full rated power
- Maximum SPL of 100dB (using type PoE++)
- 2 or more BSP1000’s can pair in stereo or multiple mono configuration
- Flexible and unlimited grouping of zones within a BluOS system
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Soundmachine, QSIC, Custom Channels, etc.
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Specialist Bluesound Professional control panels
- Support of Hi-Res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- Streaming via ethernet for increased reliability
- Wall mounting with integral bracket