Network Streaming Speaker
The Bluesound Professional BSP125 is a network active loudspeaker with integrated streaming capability designed specifically for use in commercial installations. The player in the BSP125 is based on the established BluOS platform and is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as SoundMachine. As well as stand-alone use, it is possible to use a pair of BSP125 speakers in stereo configuration. Use of the BSP125 in a larger BluOS system is also possible, allowing for grouping into user-definable groups of whatever size is required with other BSP125 units and/or any other connected Bluesound Professional players on the network in an installation.
The loudspeaker features a 3.5” LF driver and a 1” HF driver powered by a 25W high efficiency amplifier including a low power standby mode. The frequency response of the speaker is 45Hz-20kHz and the THD+N of the system is 0.003% at full rated power. Built-in DSP allows for equalization as well as other audio processing. Access to content is via ethernet for glitch-free streaming (with WiFi streaming also supported) and a local analog and digital input allows for replay from local sources. A USB input further adds to the capability of the system by providing replay of files stored on connected drives.
Control of the speaker can be accomplished by any Windows/Mac computer as well as any iOS/Android phone or tablet and the Bluesound Professional CP100W wall mount controller. Third party control is also possible with any of the leading systems. Security provisions prevent any unauthorized control of the system. An optional bracket allows for wall mounting with 40 degrees of swivel and 360 degrees of rotation possible.
- Full-range network streaming speaker system
- 3.5” LF driver and 1” HF driver
- 45Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- 0.003% THD+N at full rated power
- DSP providing equalization and other audio processing
- 2 x BSP125’s can pair in stereo configuration
- Flexible and unlimited grouping of zones within a BluOS
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including Spotify,
Tidal, Qobuz etc.
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Specialist Bluesound Professional control panels
- Support of Hi-Res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- Streaming via ethernet for increased reliability (wireless
streaming also supported)
- Local analog and digital line inputs
- USB input for replay from local connected drives
- Wall mounting with integral bracket