Network Streaming Speaker
The Bluesound Professional BSP200 is a PoE+ powered network active loudspeaker with integrated streaming capability designed specifically for use in commercial installations. The player in the BSP200 is based on the established BluOS platform and is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as SoundMachine, Custom Channels, QSIC, SiriusXM Music for Business and Tunify. As well as stand-alone use, it is possible to use a pair of BSP200 speakers in stereo configuration. Use of the BSP200 in a larger BluOS system is also possible, allowing for grouping into user-definable groups of whatever size is required with other BSP200 units and/or any other connected Bluesound Professional players on the network in an installation.
The loudspeaker features a 3.5” LF driver and a 1” HF driver powered by a 23W high efficiency amplifier including a low power standby mode. The frequency response of the speaker is 45Hz-20kHz and the THD+N of the system is 0.003% at full rated power. Built-in DSP allows for equalization as well as other audio processing. Access to content is via ethernet for glitch-free streaming. A USB input further adds to the capability of the system by providing replay of files stored on connected drives. High efficiency electronics and drive units provide a maximum SPL of 102dB (using PoE+).
Control of the speaker can be accomplished by any Windows/Mac computer as well as any iOS/Android phone or tablet and the Bluesound Professional CP100 wall mount controller. Third party control is also possible with any of the leading systems. Security provisions prevent any unauthorized control of the system.
An optional bracket allows for wall mounting with 40 degrees of swivel and 360 degrees of rotation possible. The PoE power supply makes this player easy to install in minutes with one Ethernet cable and eliminates the cost of providing an AC mains receptacle typical for all powered speakers.
- Full-range network streaming speaker system
- 3.5” LF driver and 1” HF driver
- 45Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- 0.003% THD+N at full rated power
- Maximum SPL of 102db (PoE+)
- DSP providing equalization and other audio processing
- 2 x BSP200’sonfiguration can pair in stereo configuration
- Flexible and unlimited grouping of zones within a BluOS system
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including Custom Channels, SoundMachine, Qsic, SiriusXM Music for Business, Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Specialist Bluesound Professional control panels
- Support of Hi-Res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- Steaming via ethernet for increased reliability with PoE+ providing one-wire connectivity and power
- USB input for replay from local connected drives
- Wall mounting with accessory bracket (WM125)