Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming Amplifier
The Bluesound POWERNODE is the HiFi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade componentry and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive “just add speakers” hi-res sound system for modern music lovers. The compact minimalist exterior disguises 2 x 80 watts of award-winning HiFi amplification, a premium hi-res DAC design, and access to all the music ever recorded with a tap in our BluOS Controller app for smart devices and laptops.
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity.
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
JUST ADD SPEAKERS.
Source, control, and amplification come packed into the compact and minimalist POWERNODE. Get the most out of your favorite speakers with an award-winning audiophile-grade amplifier that features 80 watts per channel of zero-distortion power. A premium DAC design flawlessly delivers hi-res, studio-quality music, including support for FLAC, MQA, and other popular file formats. The BluOS Controller app connects you to popular streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, SiriusXM, and dozens of others, or from your own music library through Apple Airplay2, aptX HD Bluetooth, or even a network-connected drive or USB hard drive.HIGH RES MUSIC, EVERYWHERE.
Whether it’s one or many rooms, the POWERNODE is a versatile workhorse. It can be placed either freestanding or in a custom installation rack, allowing you to easily toggle back and forth amongst a number of listening set-ups. Looking for a traditional 2-channel audiophile listening experience? Just add a pair of your favorite speakers. Add the PULSE SUB+ to your 2-channel set-up to create a capable and musical 2.1 wireless system. Bring a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i to the party as rear channel additions to your 2.1 system for a wireless Dolby surround sound home theatre experience. Sprinkle other BLUESOUND players around your home for a whole-home multiroom audio solution.PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS.
The POWERNODE supports HDMI eARC, dual-band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, Apple Airplay 2, two-way aptX HD Bluetooth, RCA, Toslink optical, 3.5mm jack, and USB Type A connectors. Bring music into your POWERNODE from dozens of internet radio and streaming services, Bluetooth devices, TV and gaming consoles, network or local hard drives, nearby Apple devices, CD players, and many others. Then send your music into your favorite speakers, other Bluesound players or BluOS devices, Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, Apple AirPlay devices, or other network-connected speakers."B" IS FOR "BRAINS".
With BluOS you can easily create a DIY multiroom hi-res audio system with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app. Additional hands-free controls are available through voice assistants like Siri, Google Voice, or Alexa. For professional smart home installers, full-feature drivers are available for Lutron, Crestron, RTI, Elan, and other popular control systems.HI-RES MUSIC. EVERYWHERE.
Seamlessly connect the POWERNODE to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.SPECIFICATIONS
Supported Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Supported Multi-Channel Audio Formats: Dolby Digital
Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Supported Network File Sharing: Server Messsage Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
Native Sampling Rates: up to 192 kHz
Bit Depths: 16 - 24
Performance: SNR -100dBA; THD+N, 0.008%
DAC: 32-Bit, 384kHz; Differential Output design
Rated Power Output: 80W x 2 (8 Ohms)
IHF Dynamic Power: 220W (4 Ohms) / 130W (8 Ohms)
Network: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz), Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Audio Input: Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo x 2, HDMI eARC
Audio Output: 5-Way Binding Post Speaker Terminals
Bluetooth: Bluetooth with support for aptX HD, Two-Way (transmit & receive)
Headphones: 3.5mm Stereo Out, Wireless Bluetooth Out
Subwoofer: RCA, Network Pairing to PULSE SUB+
USB: Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
IR Remote: IR Sensor Built In - front panel with IR Remote Learning, Universal 3-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)
Finish: Black/White; Matte Satin Paint
Included Accessories: 120V AC Power Cord, 230V AC Power Cord, Ethernet Cable, TOSLINK Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor x 2, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick Setup Guide, Power Consumption
Storage Environment: -10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
Operating Environment: '0°C to 40°C
Product Weight: 1.78kg/3.9lbs
Product Dimensions: 220 x 70 x 190mm, 8.7 x 2.75 x 7.5in