R2 In-Wall Reference Speaker (Each)
- Designed to bring out the best in television, movies, gaming and concerts
- 4th generation coaxial driver and tweeter for accurate imaging and clean dialog.
- Individual crossover networks for a more precise sound.
- Integrated enclosure for amazing performance and reduced disturbance into adjoining rooms.
- Designed to fit into a standard wall cavity.
- Mix and match with Reference in-ceiling speakers to achieve optimal sound in any room layout.
- Provides a consistent aesthetic with other Sonance speakers series.
Tweeter- 1" (25mm) Ceramic dome, Ferrofluid-cooled in an acoustic back chamber
Midrange - 5 1/4" (133mm) Carbon fiber/Rohacell laminated cone with a rubber surround
Woofer - Four 5 1/4" (133mm) Carbon fiber/Rohacell laminated cones with rubber surrounds
Frequency Response - 70Hz - 30kHz ±3dB
Impedance - 6 ohms nominal; 4 ohms minimum
Power Handling - 5 watts minimum; 200 watts maximum
Sensitivity - 92dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
Speaker Depth - 3 7/8" (98mm)
Dimensions (WxH) - 8 7/8" x 34 7/8" (225mm x 886mm)
Cut-Out Dimensions (WxH) - 7 1/2" x 33 1/2" (191mm x 851mm)
Grille Material - Perforated steel
Shipping Weight - 29 lbs (13.2kg) each